Guests have sole use of the sitting room during their stay. Two comfortable armchairs and a large sofa with ottoman. Natural slate floor with large oriental rug. This room is a reminder that the oldest parts of the cottage are 350 years old. An imposing original slate fireplace has a multi-fuel burner which is lit on cooler evenings. This room has an ancient door to the garden and the front recessed window has an original slate window seat.
Comforts and amenities include:
- Flat screen 40 inch Smart TV with Netflix and Freeview.
- Blu-Ray DVD player
- Selection of DVDs and books.
- Board games and cards
- Wifi access.
- Hospitality tray. Tea and coffee making facilities. Range of herbal teas.
- Fresh milk or non dairy alternatives.
- Biscuits and home made cakes.
The guest sitting room has a snug, homely feel. An ideal space to unwind, de-stress. Put your feet up and relax. Enjoy your stay!