Guests have sole use of the sitting room during their stay. There are two comfortable armchairs and a large sofa with an ottoman. This room has a natural slate floor with a large oriental rug and is a reminder that the oldest parts of the cottage are over 350 years old. The sitting room has an imposing original slate fireplace housing a multi-fuel burner which is lit on cooler evenings. This room has an ancient door through to the garden and the front recessed window has an original slate window seat. Other comforts and amenities include:
- Flat screen 40 inch Smart TV with Netflix
- Blu-Ray DVD player
- Wide selection of DVDs and books.
- Wifi access.
- Tea and coffee making facilities. Range of herbal teas.
- Fresh milk or non dairy alternatives.
- Biscuits and home made cakes.
The guest sitting room has a homely feel and is an ideal space to unwind, put your feet up and relax. Enjoy your stay!