Guests have sole use of the sitting room during their stay. Two comfortable armchairs and a large sofa with ottoman. Natural slate floor with oriental rug. This room is a reminder that the oldest parts of the cottage are 350 years old. An imposing original slate fireplace has a multi-fuel burner which is lit on cooler evenings. This room has an ancient door to the garden and the recessed window has an original slate seat.
Comforts and amenities include:
- Flat screen 40 inch Smart TV with Netflix and Freesat.
- Blu-Ray DVD player
- Selection of DVDs and books.
- Board games and cards
- Wifi access.
- Hospitality tray. Tea and coffee making facilities. Range of herbal teas.
- Fresh milk or non dairy alternatives.
- Biscuits, chocolates and cakes.
The guest sitting room has a snug, homely feel. An ideal space to unwind, de-stress. Put your feet up and relax. Enjoy your stay!